About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Monday, November 06, 2006


Pictures are always a nightmare when you are trying to take them, but when you are all done it's all worth it. Camryn wasn't cooperating very well but Lexi did great. I hate going to get their pictures taken because I spend too much money. Thanks to Juan's sister Maria who went with me to help out, she is such a DOLL!!

2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

WOW! What gorgeous children!!! I love this pic Heather! I need to get one from you. I forgot to give you Brooklyn's recent one while I was there. Oops, I'll get that to you.

The Eckerd Family said...

Wow, doll, your girls are darling!! I hate doing pictures too, so much work, but it's true you are so glad you did it when it's over!