About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



On Saturday we decided to go to the pumpkin patch (never again will we go on a weekend it was jammed packed). The girls had a blast on the train ride. We also watched a pig race. We had a fun family day. I don't think out of all the pictures I took that day that I have one of Camryn looking at the camera!!! She is such a stinker!

3 comments:

The Eckerd Family said...

Wow you have such a cute family!!

Cecile Ewell said...

Your little girls are getting so big, I can't beleive it! Time goes by so fast! They are adorable! Hope everything is doing good!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=audiosurf (2008) ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg