About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009


It was Taylor's first Birthday on January 5th. I can't believe it has already been a year since she has been born. Happy birthday Princess Taylor!!!

5 comments:

The Eckerd Family said...

wow, I'll be there in a few months with my Ava, it goes too fast.

Crosby Clan said...

*YAY* Happy Birthday Taylor :)

I think Tinkerbell is just way too cute. Maybe she and Giorgio would love each other??? ;-)

Loooved the way your family pics turned out. I'll prob use her too in a couple of months.

Brooklyn has those cute jammies too. That's such a cute pic of your girls. Glad you had a good Christmas. Miss you already! And loving my cake stand...using it for lots of fun things since I got it! :)

Crosby Clan said...

Oh, and that last comment is from me, SUMMER, by the way. I was logged in as my family. I'm in the middle of creating a family blog for my G'parents to update friends and family on my g'ma's condition. xo, Summer

Crosby Clan said...

one more thing...cute new blog background :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe Taylor is one! She's so cute. How are your girls doing with the new kitty? Elle saw the picture of Tinkerbell and she's very jealous! When we're in town we'll have to see your kitty.