About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bath Time


Taylor get's so messy after every time she eats so this time I stripped her down and gave her a bath in the sink. She thought it was so fun! Camryn wanted to get in too.

3 comments:

Fairchild Family said...

Taylor looks so much like Juan there! I can't help but wonder what Cami is thinking of in that cute little head!

The Eckerd Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Schurtz Family said...

She is so cute Heather! My kids loved bathing in the sink after a messy meal or getting all dirty playing outside.
I love the picture of Cami in the bath with the kitty. Elle's still upset that I didn't bring her over to meet Tinkerbell. I'll show her this pic. ;)