About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Summer fix



It was so nice to visit our friends and family for Thanksgiving. Summer and I went to one of my favorite stores in Utah called Dear Lizzy's. Then we ate at the cafe in the store with Lexi and Brooklyn (cutest cafe ever!). My sister in law's and I went to see Summer's cute store (she has moved her store since then). We had so much fun together and it is nice that I get to have a Summer fix while I am there...I miss that girl!

No comments: