About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Lexi has already lost four teeth but I took a video of her about six months ago when she lost her first tooth. She was so excited to lose a tooth! She didn't evev know it fell out until she saw it on the ground. Camryn want's to be just like her big sister!

6 comments:

The Eckerd Family said...

I LOVE Camryn's reaction as if she didn't know about the lost tooth before you filmed them!!

Summer Adams said...

Doll, you're figuring this all out and I'm so proud of you! Looove the new blog look and thrrrrrrilled you're back in the blogging world. Now, I just need to get my bootie back in it too :) Love you!

Summer Adams said...

ps - i need to email you the pics of the girls in their nightgowns i took while there. they turned out sooo cute. you'll have to post it too. i'm going to do it sometime this weekend. why didn't you and i take pics together??? are we retarded???

Melissa said...

I LOVE the blog! Autumn was so excited to see Lexi! Your girls are beautiful! Looks like everything is going well! Yay!

The Nead's said...

Lexi is so cute with all her poses:) And Camryn is such a doll. And I love the blog:)

Summer Adams said...

Ok, I let Brooklyn watch this and she is loooooooooving it! She's cracking up and waving "Hi Cami! Hi Lexi!" Darling huh? And I'm cracking up at Lexi trying to be the biggest doll, which she is, and Cami's little voice and storytelling is just so dang cute. I love your girls. I wish we lived closer :(