About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008



Yesterday the girls and I went to get pedicures. Lexi has gone with me before but it was Camryn's first time going. Camryn was pretty good, but I probably won't take her again until she gets a little older. She smudged her big toe right after she painted it and she doesn't want to wait to let them dry. We had a fun girl bonding time!!!

3 comments:

The Eckerd Family said...

How fun, I love when I can do things like that with my girls...it's the best!

Summer Adams said...

Soooo fun! Ok, I really want you to come visit. Besides all the shopping we need to do, I want to take you and the girls with me and BRooklyn to get "glitter toes". The salon here that does them is better than anywhere else and use a unique gel. Tell Juan to plan a trip before it snows ;-)

Melissa said...

You are such an awesome Mom!!