About Our Family

We are so excited to have this blog so our family and friends can see what's happening in our lives. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy to share our lives with you. Lexi is 7 years old and in second grade, she love's being a girly girl and playing school. Camryn is 3, and has a lot of energy, she wants to be just like her big sister and copies everything she does. Taylor is 1, she is our spioled precious baby and we love her smile. Thank you for stopping by we love you!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008



So here are the baby wipe containers that I have been working on for the last few weeks. I love doing projects but it is hard to find the time to do them. I love making them for baby shower gifts and I will make a few here and there for people if they want to buy them. But I'm not going to go out and try to sell them at stores or anything like that. They take a long time to make and I don't think I could keep up if I got a lot of orders. I have so many other cute materials too!!!

3 comments:

The Eckerd Family said...

Wow They are sooooo doll, you are so crafty, I'm jel!

Summer Adams said...

Doll, they turned out soooo cute! I'm so proud of you. I knew they'd look darling. Fabulous job. Wish you lived closer so you could make mine for my website. I hate taking the time to make them too, even if they look so cute afterwards!

Kye Nead said...

These are so cute...I want one. how much are they?